Careers with AIC Financial Ltd
AIC Financial Ltd is a growing advisory business with its Head Office in Essex. We have plans to grow further and have opportunities for Mortgage Advisers, GI Advisers and Full Financial Planning Consultants in many regions of the UK.
We are actively recruiting for Advisers across the UK.
- Part or fully Diploma qualified
- With an existing client bank.
- Experienced in mortgage planning and placement, General Insurance and or full financial planning.
- Want to provide personal and or corporate financial planning services to UK based clients.
- Aspire to the highest industry standards and capable of operating in a regulated environment.
AIC Financial believes in personal service delivered by real people. Unlike many advisory businesses, we adopt this principle throughout our thinking which is that our Advisers service ‘own’ their own clients.
We believe this makes us quite different. With AIC Financial, we do provide support, structure and service standards for all to follow, but crucially, we respect the relationship between client and individual adviser as paramount. This means that if you decide to leave AIC Financial, you will be free to keep your clients.
We provide a package of support and incentives
Naturally, as a growing business, we want to retain our Advisers and clients and so we provide a package of support and incentives. This includes:
- Competitive contracts (covering fee, commission and combination remuneration), providing our Advisers with monthly earnings pitched to be above market averages.
- Training and Continuing Professional Development support.
- A ‘Business Assurance’ service to ensure that all required service standards are maintained.
- Paraplanning support, especially for headache paperwork cases like pension transfers.
- Marketing assistance to grow your client bank.
Please contact us for further information by using the button below or call Michael Chapman, Director on 01787 222741.