The value of pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
You’re not the same as your colleague, your neighbour or even your best friend. You don’t have the same needs, the same financial circumstances or the same aspirations. And today you may have different needs than you will have tomorrow.
So it’s important to choose a pension plan that reflects that. One that lets you take control and make your own choices.
A Personal Pension may be suitable if you:
- Understand the need for initial and ongoing advice in return for a wider investment choice and potentially better performance than a Stakeholder Pension
- Want to choose from a wide range of risk-rated pension funds from some of the most prestigious fund managers
- Would like a choice of charging options to allow you to choose the most appropriate one for you
A Personal Pension may not be suitable if you:
- Do not need a high level of investment choice and advice – then a Stakeholder Pension may be more appropriate
- Are only considering investing for a short time before moving your money or taking your benefits. Then certain charging options may not be right for you.
So you can make the right decision about what is right for your needs, it is a good idea to talk to us.
One of the keys to successful retirement planning is to regularly review all your pensions, regardless of whether you are still contributing. Thousands of pension customers have preserved benefits that do not get reviewed for years which can be extremely detremental..
At AIC Financial we offer regular reviews to ensure your current pensions are suitable to your needs and are performing to your expectations. We annually check your attitude to risk to ensure this has not changed along with your capacity for loss and retirement purpose. We could also save you money! Please contact us for your free initial, no obligation Retirement review using the link below.