Self Invested Personal Pensions
The value of pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Self Invested Personal Pensions ( SIPP ) open up a wide range of choices. So how do you choose the right plan for you?
A Self-invested Personal Pension may be suitable if you:
- Want all the security and benefits of a conventional plan with added flexibility
- Want access to a wide range of investments not normally available through standard pension plans
- Are interested in developing your own unique investment portfolio specific to your needs and aims
- Are looking to choose from a menu of charging options
A Self-invested Personal Pension may not be suitable if you:
- Don’t need a high level of investment choice and advice
- Would prefer less responsibility in making investment choices
- Will be making lower contributions
So you can make the right decision about what’s right for your needs, it’s a good idea to talk to us.
One of the keys to successful retirement planning is to regularly review all your pensions, regardless of whether you are still contributing. Thousands of pension customers have preserved benefits that do not get reviewed for years which can be extremely detremental..
At AIC Financial we offer regular reviews to ensure your current pensions are suitable to your needs and are performing to your expectations. We annually check your attitude to risk to ensure this has not changed along with your capacity for loss and retirement purpose. We could also save you money! Please contact us for your free initial, no obligation Retirement review using the link below.